MFrazzPixSearch

Saturday, October 26, 2013

Jurnee Smollett-Bell & Josiah Bell Celebrate 3-Year Anniversary



Josiah and Jurnee Bell 3 Year Anniversary Instagram

Actress Jurnee Smollet-Bell and her husband Josiah Bell have a bond that can not be denied.  The adorable couple had hearts melting on Instagram this weekend as they shared photos celebrating their 3-year anniversary.  Jurnee wrote:
There’s no place I’d rather be, than right here, in love with you…here’s to three years baby @josiahbell
And Josiah added:
Three years ago I made the greatest decision of my life Happy Anniversary my Dear I love you @jurneebell #3Years #ILoveHerMore&More #HappiestManAlive
Jurnee also shared a photo from the couple’s anniversary date with the caption:
Never knew paradise existed like this…A magical sunset dinner on the top of a rock in the middle of the ocean w/ @josiahbell. #FourSeasons #PuntaMita

Jurnee and Josiah Bell anniversary dinner

Please share the posts to any social networks you are on. The more people visit the more content I will add. Live Chats are on the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment